Spring is here, and even though there is the odd bit of frost and fog there
is no mistaking the change of season, with brighter mornings and a longer
stretch in the evenings, won't be long now until were commenting on the
"Grand bit of drying out" No? Just me that's an oul wan then.
I am totally looking forward to warmer weather, but there are things
that I am absolutely raging that I have to leave behind. This post
is like my little Winter favourites funeral, a way to say goodbye
for another year.
1. Studded Biker Boots: I bought these just before Christmas, and
boy I have worn them so much they have nearly moulded to foot. I wear them
with absolutely EVERYTHING, from jeans and a jumper to lace dresses.
2. Camouflage Jacket: Another item I will miss dearly, this jacket has been a
constant during the cold months, its great for just throwing on in the car as
its not too bulky (I hate bulky coats when I am driving). I love everything
camouflage and even have pink camouflage knickers and bra.. Classy.
3. Scarves: I feel totally exposed at the beginning of Spring with the absence
of a scarf, It takes me ages to get used to it. I absolutely love scarves, and
I use them to kind of hide behind.
4. Dark Nails: I wear a lot of dark shades on my nails in the Winter, and as
clothes get lighter and brighter I will be foregoing dark nails in favour
of bright corals and pinks.
5. Bubble Baths: I think I will miss these the most, My water is heated
by our central heating which is constantly on during the Winter, and to
justify it a bit I keep having bubble baths full of lovely Lush and Pixy
products, there is nothing better. Its too hard to heat the water enough
for a bath in Summer, it takes aaaages, So its bye bye to the bubble bath.
What will you miss about the Winter??